Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Project #13

THE ON GROUP


Catherine Warren and I had a great time working on our projects together.  We were able to use several different forms of communication in order to plan our projects.  We tried FaceTime but found it much easier to use Google hangout since we both have Google accounts.  It was also easier to use hangout because we were usually on our computers anyway and already looking at Google Drive or Mail.  We used Google Docs a lot.  I love the fact that we could be on one document at the same time.  I could see instantly the changes she would make to an idea and I could also add details and make changes at the same time.  I like the instant feedback/response you get with Google Docs.  We also sent texts to confirm times for recording our projects and to confirm when we were at the College of Education building and in what room or area.

No comments:

Post a Comment